Thursday, October 9, 2008

1/ 2 priced wine?


So I went to dinner with a friend last night. Now we know each other from doing musicals she is the talest on in this picture with the polka dots! Anyways.


It was so good to get together with a friend and just chat. She is an amazing woman and she has recently found a great guy. We talked about this A LOT! Of course my ears were open because it is great to see someone so HAPPY!


We had dinner at Village Tavern and of course some 1/2 priced wine because you cannot beat that! We talked about her GUY, the FUTURE and all sorts of wonderful things.


After that we went to Starbucks and then sat down to talk even more about things we never had before. I am glad I now have a new FRIEND to hang out with. I am starting to get the hang of having many friends to be able to call on. It is kind of nice to not feel so lonely.


(Friend lonely that is not Marc lonely! I love him!)

No comments: