Monday, October 6, 2008

There's this guy.....


There is this guy that I love more than anyone. He knows how to make laugh. He brings me smiles all throughout the day no matter how bad my day may get. He is there for me. To comfort me. Love me. Hold me. He is there.

He is my rock. I cannot imagine my life without him. I love when he yells at the Tv during a Broncos game or claps and yells so hard poor Sheba runs to mommy. Of course mommy reassures her that "Daddy is talking to people who can't hear him not her" He is a good man. A loving man who will always look out for my heart and well being. He will defend me if I need him to and comfort me as well.

He is my husband! The best man I could ever imagine. He is MY husband! No one else gets to experience the joy that I have with him although he does bring joy to others. But no one gets to know the joy I have with him. It is special. Between us and I love it.

No comments: