Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I got that feeling....

Sunday I sang at church with the worship team. We did amazing music and the people playing in the band were awesome. The music surrounded all of me and I could feel God with all of us. He was there that morning and it was very clear to me. We were singing the song Might to Save and got to the chorus for what was supposed to be the last time.

Savior, He can move the mountains,
My God is Might to Save
He is Mighty to Save
Forever, Author of Salvation
He rose and CONQUERED THE GRAVE
He conquered the grave.

All the music cut out and we were just singing those words over and over again and everyone in that sanctuary was lifting up their voices. It was amazing. I could feel God just covering over not only me but everyone in Grace that day. I cried. I could no longer sing those words because His presence was so thick. I have never felt anything like that before. He moved around me and through me that day.

There are things I struggle with everyday. Things from the past, things in my head that are lies, I struggle every day. For that moment in time I was reminded that He did conquer the grave and He is Might to Save. It doesn't matter where I have come from He is there to pick my up and renew my Spirit.

I am thankful for that.

No comments: