Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's been a while.....

Did you miss me? I guess we have been so busy we have not had time to do anything. Marc has been doing a number of things with work. BBQ Festival, meeting Adam Gregory, Matinsville Race, The Fair!, and I am sure things I am missing. Below is Lindsay and Adam Gregory.




Needless to say October is the month where we go go go! I am also in the musical "The Sound of Music" at the moment so that is taking away from the free time. Well I am having a good time with it! I do know that. We had free time on Tuesday to share with friends. We went to Chris and Molly's and it was a great time. The food was great and the fellowship even better. I love getting together and sharing with friends. It is a time that feeds my soul! Especially since there was a little one running around part of the night. And even though she wasnt feeling to well she still let me shake my booty with her to some Veggie Tales!



So Marc made me dinner last night! The first time! It was very good. Chicken alfredo. Except I am not big on mixing the chicken in so I ate mine with some different sauce. He did a great job and even cleaned up all the dishes as well! You cannot tell me you wouldnt want husband like mine! Of course you cant have mine because well, he is MINE! hehe! I guess that is all for now. My friend Jen is getting married this weekend so I am sure I will have something to tell you come Monday!

No comments: