Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Days Passing By

Could this day get any longer? This has been the longest day. To make it go faster I thought I would add a new blog today. I went by last night and met Kristin's beautiful children. They are some of the most precious children I have met in a while. Lady Erin, Princess Madison and King Griffen! It was so good to get to see her and speak about a book we are wanting to dive into. It is great to have someone to go to! By this of course I mean women wise. So I also called Josie, my prayer partner from this weekend. She wasn't home at the time so I just told her dad to call me back. She has moved back to Maryland so it will be crazy trying to keep in touch! I started my new position here at SilkRoad. I now work in support and help people with their problems with programs. It is actually quite fun. I feel challenged during the day and I like it very much. I get to learn new things every day. There is always something to catch on to here in the Support Department. I have musical rehearsal tonight. Doing Oklahoma! again but this time in Lewsiville at the town square. Above is a picture from last time! The last weekend of May and the first weekend of June will be SHOWTIME! If you are able you should come and see the show. It is family friendly and you can even bring a picnic and watch the show. It is outside! Under the stars! What better way to watch Broadway then under the stars! Get in touch with me if you would like more information! Well I think I have taken up some of my time so I am going to end this one! Thanks for reading my rambling.

No comments: