Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We fell into the Trap!!!


So after seeing some friends create blogs Marc and I have created one for ourselves. We have some crazy things that happen in our lives so why not tell all of our friends about them as well. Lindsay is currently rehearsing for a musical with West Side Civic Theatre in Lewisville. The show will be outdoors and it is a very cool atmosphere. Everyone should come! Anyways enough about me! We are nervously awaiting this weekend as we count down to the UNC game. Go Heels! Of course we got married in January so we are getting to know each other differently than before because now we spend so much more time together. I think Marc did laundry maybe once a month because he has SO many clothes and of course I do not have that many yet. I do laundry almost every weekend! I am pretty sure Marc enjoys not having to eat microwaved noodles every night because now he has someone cooking for him! So anyways this is just something I could put down really quick and I guess I will start to tell more of what happens as the days go on. I am sure Marc will be on here too "Bloggin' it up!" Thats funny. Something I never thought I would say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging...enjoy it

meritbadge said...

steele lovin' after all these days? how can it be?